Tom and Judy (Kummer) Gooch, of Topeka, will celebrate their 50th anniversary Aug. 6, 2016. Tom and Judy, both retired, have three children — Shirly Schulz of Topeka, Dr. Mary Katherine Gooch of Milford, and Ina Jean Cotten of Germany. A celebration will be held at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 6 at the First Presbyterian Church in Junction City. Close family and friends are invited.
- Community members come together in peaceful protest Friday in Heritage Park
- Sheriff issues statement about protests
- Four new filings for local office
- Three new COVID cases found; County announces next reopening phase
- Area youth baseball teams prepare to play ball
- Geary County’s COVID-19 count increases by one
- Virus causes bottleneck in meat industry
- City releases employee salaries
- Talking trash: getting to the bottom of trash costs and possible increases in JC
- New elementary school possible in district’s future
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.