Details for District Manager The Junction City Daily Union is currently looking
The Junction City Daily Union is currently looking for a District Manager in the Circulation Department. Duties include working with carriers of all ages, delivering routes as needed, increasing circulation through sales and promotions, and assisting customers. Must be able to work independently and have strong people and communication skills. Reliable transportation required. Afternoon, Evening and Sunday hours.
This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package.
Applications accepted at:
222 W 6th St
- Chuck and Deanna Munson look back on multi-generation legacy of farming in Geary County
- Binga's Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting
- Annette Boyer Krinhop
- City accepts bid for roundabout
- Geary County COVID-19 numbers remain elevated
- Isaac Wayne Diehl
- Kollhoff competes in 200-mile gravel race
- Juneteenth celebration draws crowds after a year off
- Kang Cha Compton
- One dead after shooting at Elite Cuts Barber Shop
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.