Details for Fem. Corrections Officer/ Youth
Fem. Corrections Officer/ Youth Care Worker **No Prior experience is required** Must be 21 Years of age or older Must have High School Diploma or GED Must be able to pass a drug test and background check Employees will be required to work with at risk youth between the ages of 10- 17 and have the ability to document youth behaviors. Staff are responsible for the safety and security of all youth, employees, visitors, and outside agencies conducting business with the facility. Employees will receive training prior to having direct contact with any youth Employment is not contractual and is not intended to create expressed or implied contractual obligations of any kind. **Applications for employment can be obtained at 820 N Monroe, Junction City KS 66441. Job Type: Full time. Salary: $29,120.00 to $31,200.00 per year.
- Lifetime of dedication honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Blues 12U Stars and Stripes above the rest
- Grub and Grooves generates activity downtown
- Snipes appointed to Juvenile Justice Oversight Committee by Governor
- Second suspect in vehicle thefts identified
- Former Fort Riley soldier and Vietnam vet receives Quilt of Valor at local business
- Brigade making plans for next year's season at Business After Hours
- COVID-19 numbers trickle up as two new cases added Thursday
- Obituary: Donald R. Dibben
- Obituary: Clarence “Chuck” Henry “Hank” Mahieu
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.