Details for Male Corrections Officer/ Youth
Male Corrections Officer/ Youth Care Worker **No Prior experience is required** Must be 21 Years of age or older. Must have High School Diploma or GED Must be able to pass a drug test and background check Employees will be required to work with at risk youth between the ages of 10- 17 and have the ability to document youth behaviors. Staff are responsible for the safety and security of all youth, employees, visitors and outside agencies conducting business with the facility. Employees will receive training prior to having direct contact with any youth Employment is not contractual and is not intended to create expressed or implied contractual obligations of any kind. **Applications for employment can be obtained at 820 N Monroe, Junction City KS 66441. Job Type: Full time. Salary: $29,120.00 to $31,200.00 per year.
- COVID-19 shuts down local restaurant temporarily; numbers continue to climb as second Geary County person dies of virus
- Second death from COVID-19 in Geary County
- Body found on Konza Prairie confirmed to be missing soldier
- Economic Development plays role in building city, county future
- Event will bring live music and food trucks downtown Thursday
- District calendar discussed during contract negotiations
- Opera House postpones fall 2020 season
- Obituary: Steven Fitzgerald Hammond
- Obituary: Lynnette Byrne Niemeier
- Obituary: Thomas A. York
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.