Junction City High School students were recognized for high achievement and academic accomplishments at a special Unified School District 475 Board of Education meeting that took place Thursday evening. Interim JCHS Principal Merrier Jackson presented students with their honors one by one during the meeting.
- Governor Kelly Signs Executive Order to Support Kansas Veterans
- JCFD and Fort Riley practice basic firefighting skills in condemned Junction City residence
- Junction City named one of three communities to join the Kansas Main Street program
- Fire destroys Munson's Prime in the early hours of Wednesday morning
- Resident approaches county about problems with septic tank inspections, open records request
- Junction City girls' wrestlers finish season as state medalists
- Geary County adds 25th COVID-19 death to unofficial count
- Fire destroys Munson's Prime steakhouse in the early hours of Wednesday morning
- Geary County will pursue sports complex project
- Blue Jay boys get three medals at state wrestling
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.