Saint Francis Xavier Student Council sponsored the annual Homecoming Week activities, which commenced on Monday, February 8th. Students were afforded the opportunity to exhibit their school spirit throughout the week via dress-up days, an all-school pep rally, and by voting on their 2021 Homecoming King and Queen. The crowning ceremony took place between the High School girls’ and boys’ basketball game vs. Smokey Valley on Monday evening. Events will conclude on Saturday, February 13th, with an on-campus movie night and meal for all Saint Francis Xavier High School students.
- Governor Kelly Signs Executive Order to Support Kansas Veterans
- JCFD and Fort Riley practice basic firefighting skills in condemned Junction City residence
- Junction City named one of three communities to join the Kansas Main Street program
- Fire destroys Munson's Prime in the early hours of Wednesday morning
- Resident approaches county about problems with septic tank inspections, open records request
- Junction City girls' wrestlers finish season as state medalists
- Geary County adds 25th COVID-19 death to unofficial count
- Fire destroys Munson's Prime steakhouse in the early hours of Wednesday morning
- Geary County will pursue sports complex project
- Blue Jay boys get three medals at state wrestling
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.