Starting Jan. 1, 2017 at noon, hours of operation at Fort Riley's Visitor Control Center will change to 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekends and federal holidays.
Anyone who DOES NOT have a Department of Defense ID card, Fort Riley access badge or visitor pass and requires access to the installation:
• must plan ahead and stop at the Visitor Control Center during the new hours of operation
• should visit http://www.riley.army.mil/Units/Garrison-Command/Emergency-Services/Access-Information/ for up-to-date information about access requirements
Sponsored individuals without a DoD ID card, Fort Riley access badge or visitor pass AND requiring access during NON-DUTY HOURS will need to report to the Henry Gate for access and:
• may only enter Fort Riley if escorted by a DoD ID cardholder
• must be signed in and vetted
• must be issued a temporary visitor pass
For more information about visiting Fort Riley, go to http://www.riley.army.mil/ and click on the yellow "Accessing Fort Riley" tab on the right-hand side of the page.