Geary County has awarded a bridge construction project for replacing the existing bridge on East Lyons Creek Road, approximately 0.2 miles west of the Skiddy Road / East Lyons Creek Road intersection, to King Construction Co. Inc from Hesston, Kansas. Contract amount of $273,616.00. Estimated construction start date is May 3, 2021 and the duration of this project is 85 working days. Lyons Creek Road will be closed to traffic at the location of the bridge through the duration of this project. Official detour for east bound traffic from the East Lyons Creek Road/ US-77 intersection: go south approximately 5 miles to Skiddy West Road, then east 2.5 miles to Skiddy Road, then north approximately 7.5 miles to the intersection of East Lyons Creek Road. West bound traffic will follow this detour in reverse. Detour traffic signs will be installed before construction begins.
- Wallet lost in 1960 will be returned to original owner’s son after turning up during renovation of Tanzillo’s Barbershop
- Parents voice concerns about Sheridan pilot calendar during public comment
- Kansas State Polytechnic professor uses sabbatical to gain hands-on experiences to share with students
- Culinary collective opens new restaurant in Milford area with multiple restaurants under one roof
- Search for new JCHS principal, upcoming downtown events highlighted at MAC meeting
- Aging Well receives cornerstone contribution from Bramlage Family Foundation
- Binga’s opens Junction City restaurant
- Lady Jay soccer wins second-straight with shutout of Highland Park
- Boil Water Advisory Issued for McPherson County Rural Water District No. 1, McPherson County.
- Kansas Gas Service Raises Awareness of Financial Assistance for Customers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.