Gov. Laura Kelly has just ordered all K-12 schools across Kansas closed for the remainder of the school year. More updates will be released in Thursday's edition of the Junction City Union.
- Junction City residents join bear hunt fun
- GCH continues to brace for possibility of COVID-19 outbreak
- Geary County on 30-day stay at home order
- Fort Riley updates procedures in response to COVID-19
- Local musicians serenade Brookdale residents
- Area may see active COVID-19 cases through August
- Making up for lack of socialization requires extra creativity from local care facilities
- County has no confirmed cases of COVID-19 yet, but two in isolation at the jail
- Virtual savior: Religious services offer hope in time of crisis
- Obituary: Patricia L. Anderson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.