Charlene Friedly Tate, 73, of Colorado Springs, CO, went to be with her Lord Jesus on April 27, 2020, surrounded by her family. She is survived by her husband of 55 years, Robert Tate, and her children, Victoria Luecke, Angela Schneider, Christina Davis, David Tate, 7 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.
- Community members come together in peaceful protest Friday in Heritage Park
- Sheriff issues statement about protests
- Four new filings for local office
- Three new COVID cases found; County announces next reopening phase
- Area youth baseball teams prepare to play ball
- Geary County’s COVID-19 count increases by one
- Virus causes bottleneck in meat industry
- City releases employee salaries
- Talking trash: getting to the bottom of trash costs and possible increases in JC
- New elementary school possible in district’s future
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.