Joan Irene Houser, 88, of Junction City, KS, passed away on Tuesday, November 19, 2019. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Saturday September 5, 2020 at 10:00 AM, at St. Xavier Catholic Church in Junction City with inurnment to follow at St. Mary’s Catholic Cemetery. Arrangements have been entrusted to Carlson’s Irvin-Parkview Funeral Home and Cremation.
- While a local child battles cancer, her family retains hope for the future
- County extends current health order 30 days starting Friday
- Meet me at the mural to breathe life back into Junction City Little Theater after COVID-19 canceled much of 2020
- Obituary: Joan Irene Houser
- Fort Riley to implement new access process starting Monday
- Grub and Grooves generates activity downtown
- Lifetime of dedication honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Suspect alive in fair condition after officer-involved shooting in Junction City
- Seven known active cases of COVID-19 in Geary County
- USD 475 board to consider agency to assist with strategic plan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.