There will be no trash/garbage pick-up by the City of Junction City on Monday, July 5th due to the July 4th Holiday.
However, trash/garbage removal will be picked up the next workday as follows:
- Monday’s pickup day will be Tuesday, July 6th
- Tuesday’s pickup day will be Wednesday, July 7th
- Wednesday’s pickup day will be Thursday, July 8th
- Thursday’s pickup day will be Friday, July 9th
- Friday’s pickup day will be Saturday, July 10th
To ensure pick-up your trash should be set out by 6 AM, Tuesday morning.
Carts should be removed from the curb-alley by the following day of their scheduled pick up. Example: Monday’s pickup will need to be set out by 6 AM Tuesday morning and removed by 6 AM Wednesday morning.
Additional items that are set out may require making arrangements for a special pick up.
Customers with questions should call the City of Junction City, Department of Public Works at 785-238-7142.