Katie Goerl, Executive Director of the Geary County Historical Society will be pursuing other opportunities effective July 30. Katie has been the Executive Director since 2016. The intent of the GCHS Board of Directors is to fill the position as soon as possible with a person who has at least a Bachelor’s degree in history, non-profit management experience, loves history, has the ability to work well with and supervise others as well as leadership, communication and technology skills. The point of contact to apply is Dr. Ferrell Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City to sell Spin City building
- Spays for Strays focused on tackling cat problem in Junction City
- Music has opened doors for former business owner Bob Cervera
- Roger K. Kugler
- Tom Wesoloski journey through education and law enforcement highlights a lifetime of service
- Anita Kay Harrold
- Geary County reports eight new delta variant cases of Covid-19 in last week
- The service of Father Emil J. Kapaun is honored posthumously ahead of long awaited coming home
- EOC work meeting set-up after PBC voices displeasure with county
- Myron 'Mack' Kay McKenery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.