The City of Junction City is proud to announce the starting of the 2021 Street Maintenance Program. This year’s program will be spending $1,379,498.00 to repair City streets making the 2021 program the largest amount of monies spent on the City’s street maintenance program.
The program will consist of a 2-inch mill and overlay of 86,296 square yards of streets and 12,126 tons of hot mix asphalt.
The streets that are being milled and overlaid are:
- Ash St. from Spring Valley Road to Washington St.
- Franklin St. from Grant Avenue to 6th St.
- 13th St. from Jackson to Madison St.
- Madison St. from 18th St. to 15th St.
- Wheatland Dr. from Ash to McFarland Rd.
- Kansa Avenue from Wheatland Dr. to Southwind Dr.
- Sunflower Dr. from Wheatland Dr. to Southwind Dr.
- Sunflower Court from the Cul-de-Sac to Wheatland Dr.
- Windsong Court
- Harvest Court
- Southwind Dr. from Ash St. to Sunflower Dr.
Questions, please contact the City of Junction City, Public Works Department at 238-7142.