The Geary County Board of Commissioners had fielded concerns regarding the Geary County Register of Deeds’ notice of her office closing two days’ a week. After much discussion, Diane Briestensky, Geary County Register of Deeds, advised she and the Commission have reached a compromise. The Register of Deeds’ Office will be closed from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays through Friday, September 10, 2021. The Office will be open after 10:30 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and at 9:00 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Additionally, filing deadlines have been extended to 3:30 p.m. each weekday. This extension is a permanent change.
- City to sell Spin City building
- The service of Father Emil J. Kapaun is honored posthumously ahead of long awaited coming home
- Spays for Strays focused on tackling cat problem in Junction City
- Music has opened doors for former business owner Bob Cervera
- Jennie Mae Heck
- Herington police cheif resigns after being served by KBI
- Geary County reports eight new delta variant cases of Covid-19 in last week
- Myron 'Mack' Kay McKenery
- EOC work meeting set-up after PBC voices displeasure with county
- Roger K. Kugler
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.