Lon E. Hinitt of Mesa, Az formally of Junction City passed away July 21, 2020. A private family burial has taken place June 4, 2021 at St. Mary’s Cemetery, Junction City. Lon was precided in death by his patents Connie and Madeline Hinitt and a son Conrad Patrick Hinitt. He is survived by his wife Prudy, son Michael ( Virginia) Hinitt, daughter Brenda ( Jeff) Norman, four grandchildren, and one great grandchild all of Arizona, sisters Janet ( Rick) Holcomb, and Mary Kay Paxton all of Junction City.
- Before being lost to injury. T.J. Jones was the spark for Junction City's offense
- Geary County Farm Bureau presents awards to families farming in area for more than 100 years
- Gov. Laura Kelly appoints Keith Collett to fill Geary County District Court vacancy
- Speed limits to change on roads near new high school
- Debra Lynn (Darby) Woolard
- Junction City's first Oktoberfest "exceeds expectations"
- Mary Prusik
- Victim in Sunday night shooting identified
- Letter to the Editor
- Storytellers share spooky stories at HASFR’s 25th annual Fort Riley Ghost Tours
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.