Lon E. Hinitt of Mesa, Az formally of Junction City passed away July 21, 2020. A private family burial has taken place June 4, 2021 at St. Mary’s Cemetery, Junction City. Lon was precided in death by his patents Connie and Madeline Hinitt and a son Conrad Patrick Hinitt. He is survived by his wife Prudy, son Michael ( Virginia) Hinitt, daughter Brenda ( Jeff) Norman, four grandchildren, and one great grandchild all of Arizona, sisters Janet ( Rick) Holcomb, and Mary Kay Paxton all of Junction City.
- Geary County declared COVID-19 hotspot as delta variant spreads
- Contention at CVB meeting as organization continues search for director
- David Robert Fuchs
- JC couple celebrate one year as business owners
- CVB to move back into Montgomery building
- Robert 'Bob' K. Weary, Jr.
- EDC may unveil big project in August
- Joan Lee (Iiams) Dodd
- Helen Lockyer
- Scoop’s lounge reopens on Washington Street
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.