Sandra M. Mottas was born July 23, 1948 in Elizabethtown, New York to Almond and Bessie James, and then moved to Waterbury, Connecticut, with her three sisters, Marion, Brenda and Debbie. After graduating high school, she met the love of her life Joseph A. Mottas Sr., and they were married June 7, 1968 in Waterbury, Connecticut. On her journey, she had three boys in her life, Joseph A. Mottas Jr., Anthony (Tony) Mottas and Hoang Longfellow. She also had five grandchildren, Jason Allen, Ryan Mottas, Jared Sherwin, Jada Mai Longfellow, Zach Schaefer and five great grandchildren. Sandra’s passions were kids; she enjoyed working with kids of all ages and had many friends that will miss her.
- Staff note discipline problems at Junction City High School
- FOUND 31 opens in Junction City
- Former employee files lawsuit against Junction City High School for wrongful termination
- 10 Days of Christmas starts this week
- Rosebud’s Bar holds open potluck for Thanksgiving
- Coach holds high hopes for JCHS men’s basketball this season
- Assessment reveals Geary Community Hospital’s infrastructure needs
- JCPD reports 171% increase in thefts from vehicles
- Letter to the Editor
- Nonprofit aims to help those with mental illness through fishing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.