The weekend featured the best riders from the Midwest as they took on a 3 1/2 mile circuit near Milford Lake Saturday and a one mile, eight-cornered race through downtown Junction City Sunday. Speeds on both courses topped 25 mph.
See Tuesday's Sports Section for more on Sunday's races.
- Geary County declared COVID-19 hotspot as delta variant spreads
- Contention at CVB meeting as organization continues search for director
- David Robert Fuchs
- JC couple celebrate one year as business owners
- CVB to move back into Montgomery building
- Joan Lee (Iiams) Dodd
- Robert 'Bob' K. Weary, Jr.
- EDC may unveil big project in August
- USD 475 recognizes students, staff for 2020-2021 school year achievements and recognitions
- Geary County Fair fares well after pandemic year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.