Many components of Geary Community Hospital’s infrastructure need repaired or replaced, according to an assessment Henderson Building Solutions completed and presented at last week’s county commission meeting.
- Staff note discipline problems at Junction City High School
- FOUND 31 opens in Junction City
- Former employee files lawsuit against Junction City High School for wrongful termination
- Rosebud’s Bar holds open potluck for Thanksgiving
- 10 Days of Christmas starts this week
- Coach holds high hopes for JCHS men’s basketball this season
- Geary County Extension Council elects new executive board
- Assessment reveals Geary Community Hospital’s infrastructure needs
- Kansas soybean harvest almost finished
- Letter to the Editor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.